You’re wearing your favorite pair of uggs, the next thing you know, one of your friends spills her drink all over your Uggs and they look ruined. What to do? How to clean your precious Uggs? Is it costly? Can you wash them in the washing machine? You know that you’ve to clean your uggs. The only problem is, you don’t know how!
Do NOT panic. You can get your uggs clean. In this how to wash uggs guide you’ll learn:
- What supplies you’ll need to clean your uggs.
- Which steps to take to get them cleaned.
- Common misconception about ugg cleaning.
|There are times that an individual can allow a stain to set for far too long. Once this happens, the stain is set. While removal of the stain can happen, typically, the stain is hard to get out if it is allowed to remain for longer than one hour. That is why it is so important to get them washed right away. Have some ugg cleaner on hand for such a moment.|
Supplies You Need:
Most people have the supplies needed for cleaning already in their home, who doesn’t have a sponge, bucket and some water to to their house hold chores? Essential is the cleaner from the brand UGG, costs around $20 at Amazon (buy here)! The rest of the supplies are available in every supermarket for a couple of dollars if you don’t own them already.
- Ugg cleaner, if you’ll buy the ugg care kit, the brush is included
- Bucket filled with water
- Dirty uggs
Steps On How To Wash Uggs
Here are the steps that you should take to wash of uggs. Before you know it, they will look brand-new. If you have ever asked “can I wash my uggs?” Read on and see how washing uggs is not that difficult.
- Buy an ugg cleaning kit, available here! Best is the kit from the brand UGG.
- Take the bucket of water and wet the sponge or brush.
- You must rub the water into the boot.
- Take a sponge and ugg brand cleaner and apply the cleaner to the sponge.
- Gently apply the cleaner to the boot and rub in the solution.
- Repeat this process and rub the stain.
- Rinse several times to remove the stain by rinsing the boot with water from the bucket via the sponge.
- Once the stain is gone, you are ready to make the ugg look beautiful again with a suede brush.
Points of Attention
- You may have to wash your uggs a couple of times, it depends on how bad the stain is.
- Some stains will not go away and become permanent.
- It’s always best to wash uggs immediately after the stain appears.
Common Misconceptions about Ugg Cleaning
- Uggs can be washed in the washing machine.
- You can put your uggs in a dryer
- It is easy to get stains out of uggs.
- You can let uggs stains sit until the next day.
Conclusion and Recap
Now that you have learned how to clean and wash your uggs, you can feel more comfortable wearing them. Gone are the days of asking yourself, “how can I wash uggs?” You know what you should and should not do with your Uggs. Remember that you can not wash your uggs in the washing machine. Washing Uggs in the washing machine will ruin them. So never do that. Washing uggs with an uggs brand cleaner is the best and safest way to get them clean.
Other Cleaning Method
Not satisfied after reading this article or just wanting to know other ways how to wash uggs? Take a look at this video from HowCast where they give some good tips and present an alternative cleaning method! Don’t want to view the video, but want to know the tips anyway? Here they come:
- When you’re cleaning your boots make sure you clean them both so their appearance will match and you don’t get discoloring
- Avoid direct sunlight when drying them
- With a suede brush you can get restore the original texture of the ugg boots
Make your life easy and buy a UGG cleaning kit right here!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Apr 19 5:37:19 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.